Thursday, May 17, 2007

Trainspotting over Low Fat Latte

Most of the time i work out of Starbucks or any other wi-fi cafe besides my own crib. Today, Jill and I left a meeting and needed to sit down somewhere to finish some work. We wanted to get to Maju Junction, one of Jill's favourite Starbucks, but we took a wrong turn and ended up in KL Sentral.


I didnt have my laptop with me, so i just enjoyed my low-fat latte and watch Jill work.


(no, Starbucks dont pay me anything for this product placement;-))


Too bad my camera phone takes bad picture of things moving...can you spot the train?


Dont think i would be hanging out here as the parking memang cekik darah. I paid RM9.60 for less than 3 hours.

4 comments:

Jill Yusoff said...

I paid RM25 for cab fare! And I need a manicure. Bad hand picture.

EDDY PURNAMA said...

hope you are doing great now...and hope that the presentation went well

anne said...

jill....that's steep, anyway that is the day everything did not work out kan. Jom, jom pi kukubar

eddy....if u are who i think u are, welcome home! welcome back! (ala ala kudsia cakap kat kaer). I'm doing ok...thanks!

EDDY PURNAMA said...

u are who you think i am...thanks...miss ya!!!