Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Nerves

I'm all nerves...i'll be facilitating this 2 day workshop tomorrow ( i did mention the last 2 posts). Its not my first time so i dont know why i'm so jittery. I suppose a little bit nervous is good right.

Busy, busy, busy preparing for my delivery. I leave all other administrative things to Jill - she's very good at that, in her own organised chaos way (hehe - i mean that in the best way Jill).

Cant wait till Friday. I'm gonna go celebrate - its good to celebrate small achievements right. Going to watch Pirates Of the Carribean. Sape nak ikut?;-)

8 comments:

EDDY PURNAMA said...

jangan nerves ok...am sure u will do well...all th best...

will only watch pirates on sunday without seeing the earlier 2...wish me luck...hahahha

Anonymous said...

hi anne, first time here. don't know why i took me so long also.

hey best of luck with the workshop. and they say luck prefers the prepared :D.

i nak ikut! but for obvious reasons, tak bole...

Anonymous said...

I dIg YoUr EnGLiSh. BuT tHeN It MuSt Be YoUr WrItInG sTylE. Are YoU gIvInG bIrTh? CoNgRaTs!

bertique said...

jom!!!

kat mana? nak ikut.

err hi ;)

cheers, betik

anne said...

Eddy, thanks;-). Haha - about Pirates, i slept thru the first one, missed the second, and going for the 3rd...we're in the same boat, so good luck to both of us..hehe

anne said...

mosh,

better late than never right! thanks for dropping by.

hehe...imagine while you are hard at work, me n dory will be watching the matinee show..;-)

anne said...

hi bertique,

gosh, where have you been all this time?

kat mana belum confirm, One U or Curve probably.;-)

Halley said...

I am going tomorrow to watch Pirates of the Caribbean