Friday, May 18, 2007

Retail Therapy

Busy day.

Finished paper some paperwork I’ve put off for weeks.

Managed some work out time at the gym.

Met my business partner to discuss next week’s event at Old Town Kopitiam One Utama.



If you are into coffee, the Hazelnut white coffee is a must try. I tried the French Toast as I skipped lunch and the workout made me hungry. Normal French toast except it had peanut butter filling in between the toast. Not bad actually.

Then we discussed my wardrobe for the upcoming event…(hehe macam artis la pulak). I’ll be facilitating a 2 day workshop at a company I worked for 5 years back, thus the pressure to look good.!

Followed by some retail therapy.. I had a shopping list in my head, but I had to be home by 9 to catch Diari AF, so tak sempat buy much….but I managed to buy 3 belts. Plan nak beli satu new belt to wear with my grey pants for the workshop next week…but they had a sale, and I liked the big buckles type for casual wear – go well with blue jeans. Check these out!



The far left is for work, the other 2 for casual.

Retail therapy memang bagus untuk jiwa kacau.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

r u a closeted rocker chick? ;-) have a great weekend!

anne said...

alex...NOOOOO! ;-) U have a great weekend too

Anonymous said...

feeling smug and self-righteous looking at the french toast while munching my granny smith.

anne said...

jill....enjoy that smug feeling while it last...;-(

Irwan said...

Retail theraphy is the best theraphy for people like us... Wow 3 belt one shot.. LOL

anne said...

irwan...yes, u should know kan, u retail therapy expert...tu la went crazy over those belts...;-)

EDDY PURNAMA said...

suddenly so miss the kopitiam