Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Decisions...decisions...

Recently, i parted with almost RM400 for a gym membership....it wasnt even planned. You know they have these promos, and the irritating sales people try to convince you take up this great offer only valid for the day...i'm usually the last person to fall into such traps. My friends were amused. I thought it was a good deal. The RM400 is for 2 months membership, i.e. month 1 & month 12 (compulsory tie-up for 12 months). The other 100 admin fee. The outlet i signed up for is opening next year at location B. Until location B opens, dunno when maybe March, April or May.....i workout for free at outlet A. It sounded good at the time.

The morning after......what the hell, i wasnt even planning to join a gym in the first place. But hey, my friend Shal and her sis joined as well, so i can tag along with them ....I'm still upset with myself, but hey...i might as well make full use of it and get fit.

Dad Update- my dad is still weak, tired and coughing. His BP is still on the low side, and the doctor sd it takes a bit of time to go up to normal. He's loss his apetite;-(. Mum said today he's slightly better than yesterday, and I pray that tomorrow he'll feel better than today.

4 comments:

Jill Yusoff said...

you sucker! but i so very the presser now, how?

anne said...

jill, i knowwwww!!! the guy must have got me under some spell. A little bit of pressure will do you good;-)

anne said...

J, thanks for the tip. After work today i'll be going to the gym;-) Nasib baik ada kawan from work...if not i'll be lost there.

Anonymous said...

hey anne ;-) it's impt that u hv frens that would push u to go along to the gym. It's either that or self-discipline. I've spent a bundle of these gyms and decided that I dislike working out inside a gym. I prefer outdoors ;-)

Hope dad's getting better as i write this.