Thursday, November 23, 2006

It's my Birthday

Its my birthday today. A reminder of my age....the part i dont like most. Yet i find many reasons to celebrate as well.........

New friends, a small group of people i have become very fond with at the office over the last few months. Nothing like suffering together for that extra-special bonding! A nice lunch treat today, to be followed by another weekend get-together.

Calls and sms from people you havent heard from for ages - i'm ashamed to admit i dont even remember their birthdays.

I registered my new car today, its kind of cool i thot to coincide it with my birthday. I wanted to get the number 2311 but its taken. Settled for 252. Nice? The only 3 digit reg. no left for sale. Even the good people at JPJ got excited that it's my birthday when they were entering my IC no. ;-).

I am meeting a friend for dinner in a bit.

I have put in my resignation letter 3 days ago, and all set for a new beginning.

9 comments:

Jill Yusoff said...

Again, I did not forget! Sounds like you are having a good one. Cekodok soon.

Halley said...

Happy Birthday.... Good Luck with the new beginning...

Anonymous said...

anne,
i heard you share the same b'day with me!

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY and wow! a new car? I wish I own a new car too!

anne said...

Jill....ok, ok...i believe you. ;-)

J...tima kaseh sgt sgt!!!

halley...thanks.

onde.....thanks for dropping by - and a very happy birthday to you too!!:-)

SuMie said...

Happy Birthday Anne.. and may you have a great new beginning!

Lollies said...

wow dah resign. pastu besday. pastu register car. sounds like you are all set

Vernon Kedit said...

A new year, a new start, a new you. What an excellent birthday gift.

Anonymous said...

hey happy birthday, anne ... new car, new job ... how lovely is that?

anyways, how's abt coffee sometime?

anne said...

Sumie..thanks! i'm all excited for next year

Lollies....yup, all set...counting the days;-)

Mr. M....a new me?...

Lx....;-)fingers crossed for everything to turn out as good as it sounds...ya sure, coffee sometimes..