Monday, October 30, 2006

Salam Aidilfitri


I'm back to work after the long raya break last week. Didnt get a chance to post a raya message before i left town, so Selamat Hari Raya & Maaf Zahir Batin to friends and fellow bloggers...u know who you are.

I have loads to tell, but now is not a good time. When i left my hometown for Shah Alam yesterday morning, mum and dad was ok. Dad even look refreshed than the previous few days. He was due for his doctor's appointment today. Just the usual to get his supply of medication.

I got a call from mum about noon. While waiting for Mak Ngah to fetch them from hospital, dad just fainted on the pavement. Lucky my aunt arrived and some good samaritans helped to get dad in the car.

Now dad is at the Medical Center seeing his physician. His blood pressure has dropped too low. At the time of writing, Dad is with the heart doctor for some tests. His heart has always been good so far, so i am worried. I hope he's just tired. I am praying for good news, insyaallah.

5 comments:

Vernon Kedit said...

Welcome back, Anne.

And a hearty SELAMAT EID AL-MUBARAK to you.

Hope your dad is just tired, and nothing serious. My dad has hypertension and my paternal family has a history of stroke and heart disease, so every time dad has dizzy spells or feels uncomfortable, we all get worried, so I know exactly how you must feel. One simple advice: always pray and trust in God for HE has a plan for all of us.

Jill Yusoff said...

My prayer for your dad. Only God knows best. Hope it's nothing serious.

anne said...

Mr M & Jill,

Thanks for your kind words n prayers. Dad is on medication to relieve a blockage in his heart. We will know in 2 weeks time. Not the best news but since there is no need to admit him, i'm praying its not serious. I cant help but worry;-(

Anonymous said...

hope all's well, anne ... sometimes, we overestimate the physicalities of our body. We tend to push ourselves excessively when we should in moderation. I know I'm very guilty of that too. Best wishes and prayers for ur dad.

anne said...

J & Alex, thanks for your kind wishes....i helps to get thru these trying times:-)