Friday, October 13, 2006

One week to go

Its been one week since i last posted. Its been a hell of a week and i was not in the mood. One of those Murphy's Law week when just when you thought you hit rock bottom, you sink in deeper. Mostly its about work, and people at work. I so wanted to blog the day the apartment security didnt want to let me in because i have not changed the car sticker, and i did a stunt...reversed my car and accelerated through the exit gate....the most exciting event of the week. That's the night the dial up connection at home was on standstill.

I havent been able to get much sleep the past 2 days, with all the anger and frustration in my system. I am on puasa leave (ladies do get days off, ok!) but i only eat once in a span of 24 hours. Now i feel almost zombie like.

But on the upside, i'm looking forward to finish my Hari Raya shopping this weekend. Then there's only i working week before the long week off.

6 comments:

Vernon Kedit said...

Everyone has good days and bad days but I love best stunt days. You go, girl!

anne said...

mr m hehe...i cldnt belive i did that. But it felt good tho;-)

Anonymous said...

u r a rebel, aren't you? LOL isn't it ironic, u own the property, u pay the maintenance, u carry a M'sian ID and they won't let you in over printed plastic on your windscreen?!!

Jill Yusoff said...

done shopping? i belum habis lagi. huwaaaaa.

bertique said...

i tak shopping-shopping lagik.

tak de org nak teman.

sob .. sob ..

anne said...

lx, i guess i am. Dont you just hate it when they enforce rules blindly. they are letting visitors in but keeping residents out. I succumbed and finally got my sticker changed.

jill,...the wajib ones are done...cookies belum


bertique....jom jom i teman

sleeps....i'm trying, i'm trying;-)