Wednesday, March 07, 2007

New routine


Amidst this new found freedom, i have yet to find my routine. My independent work i consider stated off this week i.e. last Monday. Monday i was at home the entire day reinstalling software to my laptop...part of being independent is not having an IT Dept to send your laptop to...hehe. I managed tho;-). I was going to sign up for streamyx and get the wifi package - supposedly my top priority, has now slipped down my ToDo List Top Chart - thanks to an anonymous neighbour in the building leaving an open wireless connection..dont i love thy neighbour.


Yesterday, Jill and I camped at Starbucks at the Curve to get some proposal drafts out. Its so nice to work in my jeans n tshirt...i'm contemplating wearing my Guess jeans, a cotton shirt and my black suede jacket when i drop off the proposal at the client's office friday but i'm thinking the client is not ready for denim. I need to be taken seriously.


Today, i havent done any work. Spent the morning at Immigration Dept Shah Alam getting Sally's (Mum's maid) work permit renewed. Then i stopped by at a cafe for a quick breakfast...i hate eating out alone, almost never...but i promised myself to go to the gym today. It's been almost 2 months....i enjoyed the workout and am now in a much better mood. Must be the 'happy chemicals' released during exercise.


I better go get some work done, or maybe i'll take a short nap. Isnt it nice to have options..hehe to Seema, SueAnn, Aerena if you're reading...jangan jealous..haha!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

envious does not begin to describe how i feel abt your newfound life ;-) you go girl!!!

Vernon Kedit said...

tsk tsk tsk!

Hooking up to a neighbour's wireless connection is theft. Honestly, Anne!

anne said...

lx.....i can tell you the risks and insecurities, but let me enjoy this a while.hehe

mr. m......i'm gonna get streamx really, really soon, promise!!!

SIM said...

eerrghh...u managed to make me jealous! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

JEALOUS MOSHI !!!!


Luv - aerena

anne said...

sim....;-)take it easy ok. Eat!Eat!

aerena dear....glad u dropped by. keep on trying, something good is waiting for you!

Anonymous said...

thanx for ur words...so comfy...

sad today..i did the monthly reporting myself without u by my side...sob sob...

aerena