Thursday, March 22, 2007

I want my Mommy!!!!

Its close to midnight and i'm lazing in front of the TV, feeling like a snack. My mom loves after dinner snacks while watching TV. Some fruits, tid-bits, kueh, cakes...whatever. Mum will settle for plain water, but i will have my hot milo or plain tea. Then mum will doze off while i watch tv until i wake her up to go up to bed.

This is a more elaborate sample of our after dinner indulgence...its not always this elaborate. This picture was taken only a few months back, we had guests for tea, and plenty of leftovers.....




Now, let me go find something in the fridge....(no mummy tho:-()

6 comments:

wahdi said...

Kuih apa yg dalam plate dgn pisang goreng tu Anne??...dah lama tak makan kuih-muih ;)

Anonymous said...

Cantik ur Mug Anne!!
*kuih x nampak.. Nampak mug! LOL

anne said...

Wahdi, tu cucur badak la, but already cut in halves and sprinkled with some sugar on top...

Tu la balik kg baru nak makan kuih muih kan...

anne said...

wahdi...haha, mug mana yang cantik..yang stripes tu ke...all the mugs at my mom's place are under threat of extinction at the rate my mom's maid is going...hahaha

Anonymous said...

you sprinkled sugar on cucur badak????

p.s. my putu mayam boys are back.

wahdi said...

Cucur badak? ingatkan pisang goreng dan buah ciku goreng atas plate tu ;)