Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Lazy Crazy

After a short meeting at our second office, we went for lunch at Little Penang. I had the prawn mee and Jill the curry mee. We both decided on iced chinese tea, which came overly brewed, and looked and tasted almost like coffee.


that's jill in the background, and see betapa hitamnya teh ais tu

I promised myself if I have a meeting with Jill, I will coincide it with my trip to the gym, coz its just around the corner. Of course after the lunch I was conveniently finding excuses not to go.

Yesterday’s excuse was to get home to check on the streamyx DSL signal on my new modem. Its been five days and I still haven’t got a connection. I subscribed to the self installation package, which saved me RM88…i.e. a month’s fee. It’s not rocket science to set up the modem at the phone line, and install it to your laptop.


this pix i took a week ago when i collected the modem, like a kid with a new toy...so much for the shortlived excitement

However, the people at the Clickers center seem to think that I am illiterate or something, and couldn’t for the life of them belief that the problem is no DSL connection is coming through. Only today, they are instructing someone to re-jump the port, and I will have to wait another 24 hours and see if that works. Bad service even before it starts, but i heard that is to be expected

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pray, pray it will work tomorrow. And you need to equip yourself with a webcam. Can conference-conference.

(eh why la ambik shot with my elbows resting on the table. sungguh tak de finesse aku ni)

Halley said...

i so want curry mee ayam..bencinya

anne said...

jill.....wireless router b4 the webcam. if i had you posing nicely, tak natural pulak..hehe...its a kopitiam, tak finesse pun takpe;-)

halley,...laaa. kalau tau, i zoom in dekat sikit kat curry mee tu..heheheh

Irwan said...

I agree with you Anne.. Wireless router is a must!! I cant stay at one stop in house for surfing! Later when you have web cam, u can make online cooking class in kitchen.. Belajar memasak Mee Kari dengan Nascafe Ice... LOL

wahdi said...

OMG why is the tea's color like that? How did it taste, Anne?

anne said...

Irwan...cooking class? hehehehe...

Wahdi....it tasted BITTER!!!! malas nak complain je sebab penat haritu