Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Can be too careful

I just got back to work yesterday, after another trip with the folks back to hometown. Did i I mention the last trip cost me my windscreen. The lorry (....or was it a bus) in front must have run over a stone and it landed on my windscreen....leaving a small star-like mark....too small for an insurance claim...however huge enough to irritate me...


This trip, another stone flew over from the other side of the highway and dented my front bonnet....this rather deep dent the size of a 20sen coin.... aaarrrghhhh!

I've been really careful with the car to be honest. I suppose its natural when its brand new, you tend to fuss over it more than usual....and this happens.

I wanted to upload pictures but loading was too slow...;-(

4 comments:

Halley said...

Kesian...totally understand your predicament. When I first got my brand new car, sedih bila ada scracthes and dents...

anne said...

halley: kesian kan;-(....i'm gonna get the bonet fixed, but the windscreen i will leave it for a while. My friend knows this workshop that can smash the windscreen, take a picture and make the insurance claim...hehe

Anonymous said...

new one.
http://sectionclose.blogsome.com

happy new year anne.
-takcukuptido-

Vernon Kedit said...

Do you know that a pebble traveling at very high velocity can crack and blast a car's windscreen? Or a very fast moving car that gets hit by a fast moving peeble can also have the same effect?

So says Dad.

That's why I drive slowly on highways.