Monday, February 06, 2006

The Longest Break

I remember how excited i was the whole of last week looking forward to the long strecth of public holidays. Since i have already taken a week off work to "balik kampung" during Eid-al-adha, i decided i'll stay home this break. I got the whole week figured out......long overdue things i need to do for my humble abode.

I even draw up an A4 size plan and sticked it on the fridge, of course carefully placing it not to hide the picture of my yet to be life partner...wakaka..(dory, in case you are smirking...cant blame a girl for dreaming big). Anyways, the mega project was doing up my little study room. After some slaving, back breaking, painful few days....its finally done. Ok or not??


Finally i can see the floor.......



Why do i need a study table???

And then there were other spring cleaning stuff i dont want to bore you bloggers about.

And i got an olive green rug for my living room after how many years....let's see 3 years plus i think.

Now the break has ended, and its back to normal at the office. Dont know when i'll get a long break again....oooh i so envy Dory's perpetual holiday!!!

4 comments:

Lollies said...

anne - where do you stay in doha? I am in albayyan gardens near the al saad stadium

anne said...

woundedheart..there you go, uploaded the pictures

lollies.....oh no, i cant remember where i stayed last time. I can only recall the apartment block was near Moonlight Supermarket. Not a nice part of town but close to the Qatar National Bank branch i was based at. This future project tak tau lagi where i'll be staying. I'm now still back in KL

anne said...

woundedheart, i hope he has good taste....anyways you can always refurnish it, if you ever come back!!.

Jill Yusoff said...

Don't envy me. Remember all the things money could buy!