Thursday, February 16, 2006

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (The New Season)

All the hype!!!





I was all hyped up about CSI: Crime Scene Investigation - The New Season. After last season's dramatic finale, where Nick was buried alive, AXN has been showing all those repeat episodes. It started last night on AXN at 10p.m.

I left the office about 10 minutes to 6p.m., all eager and looking forward to watching it. (I am a self confessed TV addict) I already planned my dinner in my head - heat up the leftover rice and chicken curry from the night before, some fried ikan bilis, veg - bonapetit!!

20 minutes later the traffic was hardly moving all the way after the Damansara toll to Shah Alam exit. It was about 7 at the time. The Shah Alam exit is closed due to flooding and traffic was rerouted to the highway leading to KLIA. I took the Seafield exit to re-enter Shah Alam town road, only to be stuck at 2 (was it 3) roundabouts, and only reached home at 8.10p.m. My legs were so tired - I drive a manual car!!

I bathed, worked on dinner as planned, watched TV including the first 10 minutes of the much awaited CSI- and fell asleep....So much for all the hype. Oh well, I'll catch the repeat episode over the weekend.

2 comments:

Jill Yusoff said...

Aaah..tak de Astro.

anne said...

J: Thanks for dropping by,....yup - cool when the roads are clear:-)

nekbat: dont know how long you want to fight this...:-D