Friday, February 13, 2009

Before the Wedding

sempena majlis pernikahan Anne yang akan berlangsung tak lama lagi......
(hahahaha, tipu je....)

tadi i keluar sekejap pegi office client, lepas tu pegi Ikea nak cari wedding present. My friend Seemalrit Kaur (more fondly known as Seema) is having her weeding dinner tonite. Round round here and there, buat penat je because last last i decided to get her Ikea vouchers je so she can get something that she needs.


the compulsory memory lane wish for the couple
and the ikea voucher...sembunyi sikit amount dia;-)
only for Seema to know

since there's 2 loose envelops of different sizes for the card and voucher
i put it in a slim box
and gift wrap it with some wrappers and ribbon i have in my office:-)
presentable sikit kan.
I have to go get ready, my punjabi inspired outfit dah siap tu tunggu pakai je.
nanti i put up pics of me and the pengantin, and some friends yang sanggup beli sari for the occasion...(nampak perut kah???:-O)

7 comments:

MOLY said...

nanti amik gambar anne pakai punjabi yer ..

nak nengok !
:D

Miss Nazla said...

jangan lupa post tau!

Rush Murad said...

yess... nak tengok ur punjabi-inspired-outfit tu..... ada pakai bunga2 melati kat kepala tak??? :D

CATZ said...

wahh..tekejut...rupanya tipu je..tot u yg tawen..hehhehe..
i'm waiting ur photos in punjabi suit...
tak sabo tgk...
good idea eh....bagi voucher tuh...hemm

Su3y said...

A'skum kak Anne...

La,ingatkn betul lah akak yg nk kahwin,rupenya tipu jer...
Bile lg kak?umur makin bertambah tu...
Takkn nk tgu sampai dah kerepot bru nk bersanding kot...
Hehehe...
Jangan lupe jemput orang disni yer?
;)

Anonymous said...

Hi i am pradeep i read your article and it is really cool and awesome. Your Blog seem to be cool and Good theme too...This is my FIRST entry in having a blog I want to make new friends from all over the country and share my new experiences that i am going to have in my upcoming whole life.I think we can share everything and know more about each other….PLEASE HELP ME IN MAKING YOU AS MY FRIEND….hahaha… :lol:i have added your link kindly visit my blog and add my link.

NN said...

look sweet in tht white punjabi..

and in tht kebaya as well, e one u wore at lily's wed