Thursday, December 14, 2006

Vroom, vroom

I'm taking the day off tomorrow - Balik kampung. The whole family will be back, both my brothers and family will be departing this evening. I've decided to drive back early tomorrow morning. Macam nak raya pulak.

Mum is going for surgery tomorrow. We want to be there for her and dad.

At the same time, i am going to take this opportunity to horse train my car. My brother told me a new car is like a horse - you need to train in to run fast or it will forever be lazy.....He asked me to speed the car after the mileage reached 400km...nothing less than 140km/hr. (is this true?)
I only managed short stretches so far.

So i'm kind of looking forward to the long drive.....

Have a good weekend everyone....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

safe journey home ok, sweets! It's true about the car ... but it's actually after the first 1000km. You need to push the revs a little harder after that so that it's "trained" to pick up. But be safe on the road k ;-)

anne said...

lx: just as well that my car reached 1000km before i headed home. I was doing betw 140-160..well it was 6 a.m.;-)So i consider my car "trained"

J: patience...u'll get yr turn...balik kenduri adik?

Sleeps: Thanks dear!