Thursday, December 07, 2006

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

The Good

Jill & I are already in talks with possible strategic alliances for our "project" next year. In fact, we are doing some paperwork already to propose possible projects. We were only going to start next year, but windows of opportunities are already presenting itself.

The Bad

Jill is busy and all stressed - the hair pulling kind as she puts it. I still have my commitments at work - 72 days to go to be exact. By evening when we want to sit down and think about our "project", we would be dead tired.

The Ugly


Physically, here i am at work, but mentally i'm so not here. Its hard because i am in the middle of a tough project, and everything is sort of thrown in my lap. Jill and I owe our strategic alliance some paper work by tomorrow, and here i am staring at my laptop...i have all the ideas figured out in my head, but having trouble downloading it. I'm waiting for Jill to get off work@7. My working hours is over. Hopefully Jill can do 'brain surgery'. We'll be working as late as Starbucks can have us.....and shift to the Mamak next door if need be.

5 comments:

Jill Yusoff said...

I felt asleep in my day clothes on the couch right after switching on the laptop and woke up at 7.30 this morning. HORRORS!!! Management Accounts!! *pull hair*

anne said...

one of those days, jill

Anonymous said...

u go girls!!! there's nothing that gets the adrenaline going like last minute panic ;-)

YOU CAN DO IT!

anne said...

Alex: Thanks for Cheering us on. We got it in on time, now we wait...:-)

anne said...

J, thanks...i'm hanging in there.