Friday, May 19, 2006

Brain wash

Its like one big ball in my head, there's so much to do, to think about, to sort out to decide.......everything's fuzzy. There's no room to delegate..even at work! I need to take a step back, prioritise, sort things out. I need to cut this fuzzy ball into small pieces-> work, family, personal stuff...

That will be my weekend. I hope i'll embrace next week with a clear head.

Glad the week's over, the week that had:

1. Chris and Elliot out of American Idol (i know chris was last week, but he's my fav)

2. the Hippies win the Amazing race (yeah!!!! i love them)

3. RM500 dissapeared from my account - ATM machine error

4. my water heater went kapputttt

5. me signing up for "THE EXAM" again

5. ..........that's enough

have a good weekend my blog buds.

7 comments:

bertique said...

u have a good weekend too ya.

kalau lepak starbuck tuh, jgn la lupa ajak i ..

cheers

Jill Yusoff said...

WOT????? I hope u get that RM500 back! I love Elliot and I miss seeing him singing for the last time on Idol last night (free tv of course). Hmph

anne said...

hi bert...kat starbacks ni, sila sila...

bertique said...

cam tak ikhlas jek ajak ..
awal sket la kasi tau ur plan.

;)

Lollies said...

huwaaaaa i don't have AXN here. I watch AR half way aje and I have been rooting for them! Huwaaa

pearlie said...

aiyo ... didn't know about the ATM error - hope you solve that without much problems.
Boohoo ... Elliot's out ...
Hope Taylor will win :) :) :)

bertique said...

anne, now that i'm into tennis. you can play with me, but, i must say that i'm not that good ;). not yet.

so wanna fix a date for tenis?