Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Blogger's Block


Is blogging an obligation...but to who? To yourself, to those people who might drop by your blog only to be dissapointed that there is no post...i dont know. I guess its a little bit of both.

i've been procrastinating my blog updates since the long weekend. I could have updated it over the 2 days dory and i spent at starbucks, but then dory pointed out that it would be almost pointless because hardly anyone log on during weekends......

Sometimes i blog in my head but the thought never got to the keyboard, like the past few days...i wanted to do a posting on Dad's Birthday, on me and Dory's secret little project, on Sally stressing out mum...

...but not now because I am so tired!! I'm even too tired to say why

6 comments:

Jill Yusoff said...

Take a break. Come have coffee with me. U know where. And no, u are not obliged to anyone to blog. Even to yourself.

pearlie said...

Anne,
Blogging is definitely not an obligation but sometimes we make it to be. I feel that sometimes too. But then again who ask me to name my blog Daily Ponderings :) :)

Hope you've had a good rest by now.

anne said...

to nekbat: sorry couldnt make it for coffee

to maeghan: Thanks! Maybe you can rename it "alternate days ponderings"...hahaha.

Anonymous said...

just let ur blog mirror ur moods, anne. we don't have to be rara all the time. We can blog abt our off days too ... and you just did ;-) U hv a good weekend ahead!

anne said...

thank alex, it has not been a 'rara' week!

anne said...

betul lah sleeps...more of an URGE than an OBLIGATION. Clever thot!