Friday, August 17, 2007

Memo



Its almost 5 am and i'm going thru my presentation slides....In 5 hours time i am making a presentation to a govt department on a consultancy proposal. The catch...1. This rather technical presentation must be in Bahasa Malaysia (jill had a hard time translating the terminologies!!! kesian dia), and 2. I was warned this woman i'm presenting to ,,,to borrow the exact words of my contact "mulut laser".

Hoping for the best, insyaallah....

Am also leaving town right after with my big bro, Abang ...balik kampung again to see how Dad is doing. I'll be back blogging on Monday with stories of the presentation, the trip and a bonus feature on a most happening party Jill and I attended last night!

Have a good weekend my blogger budds!

5 comments:

EDDY PURNAMA said...

you really test me kan with all your food display....laparnye....wish they have a nasi lemak stall here in aussie...

anyway...got luck with your presentation...i had a difficult time at first doing lectures in malay....but lambat-laun both you and jill will pick up...

Miss Nazla said...

hey how is ur presentation? everythings good?

anyway hurry back! cant wait to read ur other entry ehehe

Anonymous said...

did u dress to kill??? ;-)

anne said...

eddy, masak la nasi lemak sendiri...its all in the presentation hehe

nazla, lx...patience, patience...all will be revealed.

En Arip said...

Salam anne...

Hope that the presentation went OK. If you are reading this, it's a good sign that you've survived the "mulut laser"!