Thursday, August 02, 2007

All About Death

I was flipping channels on tv after dinner last nite,..so called prime time TV. I was watching CSI: Miami. Then in occured to me how every night my form of entertainment is watching something death related....CSI, CSI Miami, CSI New York (and they come back to back), The Closer, Criminal Minds, Bones...even in Grey's Anatomy last nite Meridith's mum died...she almost did. Rather ironic aint it....

In my younger days, prime time is for The Cosby Shows, Full House, The Nanny and those kind of sitcoms...

Then i found refuge in E Channel, not that watching news on Britney & Kevin's divorce was anymore entertaining.....

5 comments:

Miss Nazla said...

i luv csi!

anne said...

nazla...me too, esp CSI: Crime Scene Invgn & Miami....!

Anonymous said...

just like sex ... death probably sells too. i too miss the wholesome comedies of the 80-90s!

EDDY PURNAMA said...

These days punye show dah lack family values sgt sgt...sigh...miss the good old days of TV watching

anne said...

lx....odabash sells too...hahaha, couldnt help it (LOL).

eddy...these days punya sitcoms just not appealing kan..