Thursday, April 20, 2006

Reflecting.......

Picture by Hazeem(11)


State of Mind : Lousy
State of Health: Mild temparature, weak

17.4

I politely rejected the offer. I would have killed for the opportunity if it had come a few years back....but times are different, maybe i want different things, i have different obligations. The bucks are good though, but big bucks does not necessarily make me happy - i've learnt that from June to December of 2004.

I didnt give an outright no (so chicken of me...), i kind of mumbled something along the line the timing is just not right to embark on something new. I am not ready to put in the long hours.

"They" said that is totally ok, whenever i am ready. How nice of them.....

18.4

A normal encounter with the power that be in the office turn into what could be a career changing moment. For the worse i mean. They are thinking of moving me to do something else which i totally am not keen on. TPTB (short for the power that be)did not like my blunt NO. I was accused of being negative. 3 months tops, give it a try said TPTB. I wanted assurance that this is something i can get out of. TPTB settled for 1 month, you start 1 May. I left the room. Start of a REALLY BAD day.....

Drove home with the speakers blaring BAD DAY by Daniel Powter.

19.4

No mood for anything. Relecting...reflecting....reflecting

20.4

Looking forward to the weekend already.

4 comments:

Jill Yusoff said...

Oh dear, what happen? what happen?move you where? oh dear, oh dear. btw, hazeem's drawing is really good.

anne said...

to nekbat.......not to a different country; a totally different area of work. Sucks...!!

that's hazeem's best work, the teacher hang it up in the classroom.:-)

WRA said...

I like your entry on Wakenabeb...my feeling exactly...they should know where to stop coz it is draggy...I watched it twice and those two episodes really put me off, totally....

kudos to Hazeem :D

anne said...

ms lacey, glad to note u share my opinion on wakenabeb!

..and hazeem will be pleased:-)