Tuesday, April 04, 2006

The IKEA tour, Karipap Ayam & RM7 babytee

I was at the curve yesterday after work, to pay the ikea credit card balance, and buy the plastic bag dispenser mum wanted. I actually forgot that they only have it in the kitchen cabinet section. I was convinced they have it in market hall, so I took the shortcut straight down to market hall – then I realized that the ikeafriends counter I wanted to deposit my cheque is around the “office section”. So I had to walk against “traffic” through the children, shoeracks, bath, bed and office section to get to the counter. Then I went back to market hall convinced to get the dispenser thing, I thot sure among the pinggan mangkuk….none, then I was convinced kat depan-depan counter tu ada, none. So I walked through the check out, re-enter ikea, walk through the entire living room, sofa, shelves & cabinets, dining table area to get to the dispenser…then walked all the way to check out.

Man was I tired….i sat down to have water and the ikea curry puff…, my favourite karipap in the whole world – I love that element of surprise when you find the half boiled egg in the inti…

Then I went to the Brands outlet to get a baby tee for RM7. What a bargain – pink pinstripes with brownish collar. I was told by a semi fashion conscious friend that that’s the "in" color combination for the year.

3 comments:

Jill Yusoff said...

Oh jelesnya. I have been not left the apartment for two days. Thank God for blogs.

anne said...

you better get out and get some air...tak payah jeles lah, the ikea tawaf soooo tired me out

Lollies said...

i love the hot dog. seedaaapp. asal tah..simple aje tapi i like