Thursday, December 22, 2005

Away From Home Diaries Part 5

G.U.I.L.T

Dont you just hate guilt feeling.........especially when you are not even sure if you are guilty or not. Today is one of those days. Big Boss (BB) is in town...supposed to set up a meeting for him with a client but it didnt happen, couldnt happen actually because of some new interventions. Meeting supposed to be today (it was a tentative thing), but Dr Jeez & me told him at dinner last nite that plans has changed. BB seem cool about it, and said we'll meet at the office today at 2. We were there waiting in the meeting room....nothing, then Dr Jeez saw him talking to the 'Judge'. So we thot he'll look for us after that. We were busy working while waiting.

The next thing we know, he has left the office; and going to the airport.

And I feel guilty....guilty coz meeting didnt happen, guilty coz didnt try to find him to ask if he wants to talk to us......and why should i feel guilty when Dr Jeez (THE PROJECT MANAGER) couldnt give a hoot.

I thot posting this would make me feel better, but i still feel guilty...;-(

2 comments:

Ms Dapur said...

So,when will you be home mate? Hope we can meet up when I'm next in town which is in January. Will give you a tinkle if you're around.

Don't feel guilty me dear... It's just not worth it... You dont see anyone else carrying the guilt baggage aroung do you?

Jill Yusoff said...

I am sure Dr. Jeez did not miss any wink over this. Definitely not your fault. So, quit feeling guilty.