Friday, October 07, 2005

Censorship @#$*?????

I came across this paragragh in an original transcript of a case in a Law Report I was reading...check out how the f-word appear. I've seen it around, but never thought this is how it is to be done in an official document.

Perhaps my editor fren, n****t will find this amusing as well...........

"In Tanner v. DT Kean [1978] IRIR 110, the facts are as follows:
Tanner had been instructed by his employer not to use the company's van outside working hours and had been lent £275 by the company to enable him to buy himself a car. On discovering that Tanner was still using the company's van for his part-time job as a doorman at a country club, his employer had lost his temper and said "What's my f***ing van doing outside, you're a tight bastard. I'have just lent you £275 to buy a car and you are too tight to put juice in it. That's it, you're finished with me." (four letter word omitted). "

[paragraph copied as-is]

....my fren shalimar of late has this fascination about "putting juice" in her new car ;-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome my fren...Nurul

Anonymous said...

"Putting Juice" ????????

Dohhh I bit slow today...

Btw just got to know that I am to be on stanby to present a seminar in JB infront of hundreds... waaaaaaaaaa.... Seminar presentation got standby meh???????

shalimar

Anonymous said...

hi anne,
happy blogging..

Jill Yusoff said...

The cost of 'putting juice' is killing me!!!

anne said...

Nurul, thanks....when are you sending me your blog link?

Shalimar.....good luck, belasah je...bak kata mawi, lupa lirik lagi orang suka...

sumie, thanks for dropping by

dora, killing you or johan...i think the latter