Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Room Makeover


I have decided to give "anne's prelude" a new look and feel. Got tired of the whole boring black background, and decided on a fresher look and feel. Plus, hopefully this gives me the motivation to keep the blog alive. (ya, ya, i know....no updates)
Its still the same old me, that probably complaints too much on this blog of mine. Oh well, my blog is my refuge. I'm going to try my best not to let it die a slow and painful death - despite many fatalities i've seen as most bloggers i know have jumped to FB, Twitter, tumblr or just give up on it altogether.
So, if you are reading this, hope the makeover is easy on your eyes.

4 comments:

Su3y said...

A'skum kak anne,

This is great! at last a whole new look the blog of urs :)

Biasanya kan plain black jer kan,now that's what i call better...

Oh ya! selain dari blog,don't u have any other social websites on?
Macam suzy,i also do have facebook & twitter...

anne said...

hi suzy,

thanks. glad u like the new look. here's my twitter page.

http://twitter.com/anneanis

Love Says it All~ said...

MAKEUP CLASS SCHEDULE:

-9TH MAY 2010 (PERSONAL) RM150 ONLY @ SHAH ALAM
- 15TH &16TH MAY 2010 (BRIDAL CLASS) RM500 ONLY @ SHAH ALAM
-22ND & 23RD MAY 2010 (BRIDAL CLASS) RM 500 0NLY @ SHAH ALAM

LIMITED SEATS UP TO 6 PAX ONLY!!
**MAKEUP PROVIDED
**LUNCH
**CETIFICATE OF ATTENDANCE WILL BE GIVEN
**GET RM20 DISCOUNT FOR PERSONAL CLASS & RM50 FOR BRIDAL CLASS FOR EACH FRIEND YOU BRING ALONG!

REGISTRATION OPENS NOW!!!!

016-2128740 (EYRA RIZAL)

NN said...

well, its a nice touch anne..