Thursday, March 26, 2009

Earth Hour 2009


HAVE YOU SIGNED UP? I HAVE:-)

If you havent, please do so here. Its simple and really fast, i promise. Someone asked me, terus tutup lampu je, tak payah sign up tak boleh ke? Memanglah boleh....but why not be counted as one of the many Malaysians who supports Earth Hour.

And this video is pretty cool to get you into the mood.



Plenty of other video clips at http://www.earthhour.org/malaysia , including the one with Sheikh 'Angkasawan' Muzaffar and Alex Yoong - pretty akward that ad dont you think. Hehe...

1 comment:

pat said...

HI!!! I'm PAT from Philippines.I have started my new blog and i feel ur Blog contains attractive features that i liked.So what i have done is that i have added your name in my blog roll.So if u really like me means please add me in your friends list and afterwards we can share our experiences.Ok Friend bye for now and see you in next post.Happy Blogging...