Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Nothing interesting



Today i stayed home and work. I managed to keep myself in my little home office until 3 o'clock until i relented to the sofa and tv. I still managed some work done sambil2 tengok tv.

Kerja and makan and kerja and makan.

My mom tapau some food from home so i masak nasi je, and reheat lauk.

In between i entertained client calls. Ni client yang tak reti-reti lagi nak settlekan invoice dah sebulan lebih. Letih tunggu. (sapa-sapa nak jadi bouncer tak??;-))Kena sabar jugak la sebab client ni je yang paling regular. Cuma they are very slow in paying. I'm not good at being harsh too people...dunno if its a good or bad thing, even if people make me furious - i just keep quiet most of the time. And still be nice....maybe i'm just raised that way.

Anywho, nothing interesting today. I didn't use any fuel so that's gotta be a good thing. That reminds me, my car is super dirty - dah janji nak basuh sendiri kan, nak basuh la esok. (semangat kan...) We'll see if it happens tmrow;-P

4 comments:

ezrazlin™ said...

i can be your bouncer..10% of the collection i make is mine..amacam? hehe..

i'll be waiting you cuci kereta haha! jgn bazir duit dekat air, beli sabun, beli kain sumer yer hehe!

anne said...

ezrazlin....hehe. 10% mahal sgt

dont worry, sabun dah ada beli kat giant dulu hardly used....sponge dah ada. water my apartment provide car washing bays so air free. save kan...lagi exercise...hahaha.

MOLY said...

yeah .. cuci jangan x cuci tau ..
save tuh .. banyak boleh save dlam sebulan

:)

akupunyahal said...

wah I think it is good to work from home. SOHO ghetuuu... jimat segala...