Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My First Day

Today is my first day for this project. I was out of the house by 7.30a.m. to join the morning traffic-Its been a while, never missed that part. Reached the parking, and the access parking card the client gave me was not active. Bummer, i had to take the chip coin because cars were queing behind me. Lucky they got that sorted out, and i didnt have to pay anything when i left. I'm just hoping the card will work tomorrow.

They scheduled 5 people to talk to me today, an hour each with half an hour break in between. I was thinking i wanted to bring my laptop and get online in between interviews, but good thing i didnt. The half an hour break is not even enough for me to complete the forms. At least the small doses of music from my MP3 player keeps me sane.

I had a late lonely lunch after i sorted out the security card. Lousy one...(Cik LilyLulu...kat mana yg you makan sedap dan murah tu? I ate at the stalls kat belakang tu. takde canteen pun?)

Because they pack the schedule so tight, i now have to complete the forms at home. Macam budak sekolah, ada homework...I have to find a way to speed things up. They are not paying me enough fees to work day and night....

5 comments:

MOLY said...

anne ..

u makan kat gerai yang mana satu kat belakang tuh ????

yang dekat dengan san francisco coffee ke atau lain ??

anne said...

lily...yes, belakang SF coffee. masalahnya penuh sangat so i cari yang ada seat je. maybe gerai yg i makan tu tak best kut:-(

Miss Nazla said...

waaa tidak. kakak ku berdua ini ade konspirasi ye. tak ajak ni!

MOLY said...

KALAU NAK GERAI BESS KAN .. U CARI GERAI YANG JUAL IKAN BAKAR TIME LUNCH ..

BUT MAKE SURE TIME LUNCH U GI .. KALAU DAH LAMBAT2 TUH .. BANYAK KEDAI X BES ..


oops .. sory caps lock
:D

anne said...

nazla...ha ah, konspirasi besar besaran hahaha.

lily...ok,nanti i try. thanks for the tip. hari ni the stall i tried better than yesterday...ramai orang makan ayam goreng kat situ.