Monday, December 03, 2007

Terima Kasih

Terima kasih!

Thank you so much for all your well wishes for my dad. He's recovering well from surgery. Sekarang ni have to learn to walk again using a walker. We have a physio guy coming over to the house twice a week to help him get back his strength.


And thanks for the birthday wishes. I have recovered from that too...the birthday "OMG, i am a year older" syndrome." i have forgotten my age (haha) and feel young again a.k.a tua tak sedar diri...heheh.

Past few days i had no mood to blog. I was busy rearranging my back room into a little home office - my studio as i would like to call it. I'll share pictures later, cant seem to get the right angle with my humble camera phone. Now i am no longer working or blogging or surfing from the dining table. My back, if it can speak, would be thanking me profusely.

7 comments:

Miss Nazla said...

oOoO sedang mengemas rupenye. ingat ilang p mana. hehe

Miss Nazla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss Nazla said...

saidatulnazla@yahoo.com

ingat takmau deting2 ngan kite hehe

Anonymous said...

didn't know your dad had a surgery pulak. glad to hear he's fine

MOLY said...

alhamdulillah ..
semoga semuanya kembali seperti sedia kala ..

take care girl ..
mwahsss

muadzlife said...

selamat mengemas....

anne said...

mosh...jill told me about yr father. Takziah to you and family ya.

Lily...thanks! and you take care too.

muadz....dah habis mengemas dah!;-)