Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Pop-tarts

Its now 2a.m. and here i am popping jam tarts into my mouth. That is after 4 (hmm...was it 5) choc-oat cookies that my sister in law tapau for me from her open house on Sunday. Dah tido tadi.....and an sms from my sis woke me up. She's worried because my mum tak sihat, and she couldnt even rest because dad is in one the those difficult phases again - not sleeping well, not moving too well independently....and its taken its toll on mum.

Being so far away, there's little i can do but pray...so i woke up and pray...for her health, and dad's, for strength, for all the comforts that only God can give them.

When i finish all my paperwork this week, maybe i can drive home - while the clients decide on the proposals.........i might have a "window" to spend a few days at home and help out.

Still not sleepy, maybe i should get on with some paperwork.

No comments: