Sunday, April 08, 2007

I never said it will be easy


Raymond: Anne, I mentioned to Mr C that u left your last job, and started yr
new venture

Me: What did he say?

Raymond: He said you made a mistake. It won’t be easy

….and Raymond said something I hardly remember because I was not paying attention anymore. Mr C is somebody I looked up to…technically..and I regard as a mentor of some sort. I suppose I should be disappointed for the lack of support but surprisingly I am not upset. I know many people are not convinced that I will make it. I just have to prove them wrong.

8 comments:

Jill Yusoff said...

Si Raymond ni saje nak kena ni!!!

Halley said...

What you do is a brave thing? Especially since you are leaving all security comfort... As said, you just need to prove them wrong.

anne said...

jill....he meant well

halley....thank you for saying that!

Anonymous said...

you will make it, Anne!!

persistence is the twin sister of excellence. One is a matter of quality and the other, a matter of time ;-)

BELIEVE k

anne said...

lx...thanks for the support:-) yes, definitely it will be a matter of time

Anonymous said...

Moshi.....u know that we are supporting you rite..dont care about other's comments or pessimistic msg...focus in your area and you will succeed one fine day...and im sure that the 'big' day will come very soon...at that time, we can have a 'party' together ok??

Luv
@aerena@

Anonymous said...

Moshi gal and I believe that you can do it gal. Just believe in yourself. V look up to you. ;)

Luv,
sue ann

anne said...

aerena & sue ann.....appreciate yr support gals;-) muaahhh<*>