Monday, August 21, 2006

48 hours.


I'm at the office staring at some report....i'd rather be home watching live telecast of Siti & DK's akad. That would make a good distraction.

After much prodding from mum and kakak, i made the dreaded appointment. The last appointment i missed for a good reason. I was in Bahrain. That was 7 months ago. I hate going to hospitals. The idea of it make me miserable already.

Suddenly i dont feel so good anymore. I'm gonna be out of sorts till Wednesday morning. This will be my third visit. So far its been all good, but until the good doctor says so, i'm all nerves.

48 hours to go.

7 comments:

bertique said...

i hope it's all good.

take care.

Jill Yusoff said...

coffee can help calm the nerves. let me know if u need one.

Halley said...

Eh sakit apa....

anne said...

bert....thanks!

jill....coffee gives me headaches;-(

Anonymous said...

u'll be alright, anne ... from where i was standing u looked well ;-) just take lots of rest, water and smile ... that always helps.

Anonymous said...

*tumpang lalu, anne*

emm ... 2 jill yusoff, not sure if ur the same jill that turned up at the charity do, but if you are, "Hi and a BIG thanks" ;-)

Jill Yusoff said...

*tumpang lalu jugak*

yes i am the same jill. hi and the pleasure is mine.