Tuesday, January 24, 2006

It's a HUGE problem because it's MINE!!!

I remember this scene from an episode of Ally Mcbeal. She's always stressed out with some kind of issues whether its work, men or her own quirkyness. One of her colleagues was telling her that she's taking things too seriously, and its not such a huge problem.....and she replied its huge for her because the problem is hers. (i dont remember the exact words but something to that effect.....).

Anyways, a few days back i was complaining to a friend my predicament. My housing loan refinancing is stuck - some problems to resolve with developer, lawyers, banks. Car needs to be sold. Arrange financing for new car (i dont mean brand new!). Sort out mum's maid tickets to go back to Indonesia...i felt like a million things to do. This friend was telling me i was taking it out of proportion.......I was slightly offended, like Ally said - it felt HUGE coz its MINE.

3 comments:

Jill Yusoff said...

I did not speak or email you a few days back, right? So, I can't be 'the friend', right?

anne said...

dear dory, no....another friend..you i would refer to as my fellow procrastinator..wakakaka

anne said...

woundedheart, i'll tell you when it materialises. Still in process. Nothing spectacular like your beamer lah