Friday, September 29, 2006

Say No to Chickens?


There's a buzz around town, in the media that if the consumers gang up together and boycott chicken for a while, the price will go down. Yes, basic economics...supply exceeding demand will force sellers to drop the price.

But i can't not eat chicken. I already did that during the bird flu episode, but that was a life& death thing.

I need my chicken murtabak, chicken percik, and other chicken dishes for buka puasa. I want my chicken rendang with ketupat for pagi raya.

Can you guys go without chicken?

5 comments:

Jill Yusoff said...

I prefer the red meats. Grrrr. And seafood of course, coming from the coastal area. so yeah, I can go without chicken, but I am not going to. hehehe

bertique said...

i can go without chicks.

i mean chicken.

but i cannot go with kitchen.

coz if u have chicken not kitchen where u want to cook ur chicken, definitely not in ur kichen coz u dont have a kitchen. u only have kitten.

;)

Vernon Kedit said...

I can go without chicken.

There's always pheasant, goose and duck.

Anonymous said...

strangely, the body doesn't really care 'cos it's only our mind that prefers taste. As far as the body is concerned, as long as the basic groups of protein and carbs are there, even bird seed would be good enough ;-)

anne said...

jill....i can do with hot, freshly fried fish. Not so big on read meats tho.

bertique....if you find me in my kitchen, i'll probably be cooking chicken;-)

Mr. M....red flags on all three!;-)

J......tak aci la macam tu;-P

lx.....exactly, otherwise it doesnt make a difference having a lousy muffin and one from Bakin Boys'...hehe