Friday, October 07, 2005

I LOVE FRIDAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is Friday.............oh how sweet the sound. The best news i had all week!!!

I have been out of sorts the whole week at work. Every minute seem to crawl by, i ache in my tiny cubicle, but could hardly focus on work. Maybe there's not much to do in the first place, maybe the new "interest" -only Dora knows- is distracting me, maybe its the "added role" they dumped on me at work is freaking me out......I was at a meeting the whole day yesterday, body only...my soul was elsewhere...

But today, i'm hard at work like a busy bee. I am entertaining client calls and emails with zest and vigour, i've even started on some of 'the things' the powers that be dumped on me. I dont mind.....because its friday.

And i'm also wearing pants. I work so much better when i'm wearing pants (no kidding). You see the powers that be at my office decided that it is not professional for ladies to work in pants. Skirts or baju kurung only. Duhhhh!!! But on Friday, i get to wear pants! Some time back, it crossed mind to start a liberation movement; maybe my good friend down at 5th floor will support me - but i decided against it coz i need to keep this job (for now at least).

How can you not love fridays...............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will support your movement but only from behind the scene. Sorry... wef from yesterday I am now a designated (well self designated) PTB in training. So got to play my cards right....

-shalimar-

P/S: Ape interest baru tu?????

anne said...

Shalimar: dont worry about the new interest...my love interest remains loyal pada yang satu...wakakaka